Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pseudo Spring Hell

Sneezing, Drainage, Coughing, Itchy Eyes, Pressure.  It's a mantra for allergens.  All those little spores of pollen going through the air cause their victims to live in a histamine hell.  The problem is that I know it will get worse, much worse, before it gets better.  For me allergies lead to meds (once the allergens are bad enough), which causes my sinuses to become dried out, which leads to nosebleeds.  Nosebleeds are not a good thing for a + person.  So, I back off the allergy meds for a bit & let my sinuses get better, but dealing with the allergy issues.  Then I start the whole process over again.

I could put a lot of video clips here of sneezing kittens or puppies with eye drainage, but right now I think that might lead to a karmatic back lash at me & give my allergy symptoms a boost.  I'll drink my tea & rub my cats' ears so they can get a little relief from their own allergy issues.  My roomie isn't doing any better, but she can rub her own ears.

For those of you who do not suffer from allergies, count your blessings.  For those of you familiar with this hell, my condolences.  May the damned trees, grass & what the hell ever else throws out pollen or spores get their nasty business over quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment