Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dreary Days

I"m not a fan of much, but definitely not of dreary overcast days.  All you Edward & Bella fans out there can keep these grey days.  It's not light or dark, hot or cold, it's just non-committal. I can accept that most things in life come in shades of grey, but I really hate it when it's my days.  My sister lives in the Seattle area, the land of drear & rain.  I could not live there.

Everything seems to respond to the drear.  My cats lie about totally unenthused about anything.  The wind is blowing just enough to be annoying.  My body can't quite tell if it should be getting ready to go to bed or get up & do something.  My pseudo outdoor cat keeps looking at the sky suspiciously, like you stole my sunshine.

Drear is depressing & that simply is something I don't need in my life.  There are enough things out there to cause depressions without an overcast sky adding to the problems.  My mood to write is like the sky today, noncommittal.    I cold leave you with a Youtube video of The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow, but that'd just be perverse.  So I'll leave you with this...


No comments:

Post a Comment